Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fat Tuesday savings Aloette style!

 Our 2015 4 day Love is the Answer sale is underway ... sale prices end tomorrow so if you want to get some better  than BOGO savings on some of your favorite products please shoot me an email to get the flyer OR sign up for my newsletter  to ensure you do mot miss out on future deals.

Listed below are photos of a few of the amazing items up during this flyers deals. 

I know I am stocking up on a few ... spring is coming and it will be time for me to purge my make up and make room for fresh new colors so great time to stock up on our 4 in 1 foundation to get a more 'summer' color tone!
5 piece Essentials Aloe Pure line

Red Wine Peel ~ treat your skin to a detoxing treatment
Maximum Moisture Complex ~ healing for that dry winter skin!

Be Smooth ~ great for decolletage, cuticles/nail beds and more


Look Alive ~ say good bye to dark circles under the eyes!

Turn back Time with Time Repair Anti Aging cream

Ultra 4 in 1 Foundation ~ Mineral make up that helps heal skin!


Do you have a wishlist that is bigger than your budget. Host a show during the month of February and not only will you earn our amazing hostess benefits but also an EXTRA $50 in free product! 


 Just a few days left on my calendar ~ book yours today!

Yours in Beauty
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment