Thursday, November 5, 2015

Looking for relief from itchy dry skin?

Love reading Customer Testimonials on our Nutri-Hydrating Mist:

"I have used the nutri- hydrating mist on my scalp psoriasis 3-4x a day. It has provided much relief for itching, dry flakes & scaly parts. It has worked even better than the strongly medicated creams I have tried over the last two months." Franca B. (this is not a medical claim... just sharing a customer's testimony)

I myself suffer from psoriasis and have since I was 15 years old so can confirm I have had the same amazing results with my use of the Mist ~ it is one of the reasons I decided to Share the Beauty of Aloette.

I went from having it over 80% of my body and not finding anything that worked to help to being introduced to the Aloette line in the Fall of 2013 and not only finding something that helped to soothe the itching and drying skin which was my only 'goal' at that point cause nothing in over 25 years had every 'helped reduce the actual outbreaks' to finding an amazing certfied organic aloe based product that has reduced my coverage to about 20% instead. It is not a 'miracle cure' for psoriasis ~ I still struggle with small patches on the stubborn areas of my elbows and knees and knuckles with often get 'injured' during day to day use and while most people's heal normally without them even noticing due to my auto immune response to injured skin I will get psoriasis patch in the place I bumped or bruised even minor bumps. However the Nutri-Hydraring Mist combined with our Visible Aid really helps to speed the 're-healing' of those areas and prevent the 'dry itchy scaling' of skin from occurring!  

If you have dry itchy skin or a loved one who does I would totally love to help you with a 'sample' so you can try before you buy ... our products are amazingly priced for their value however having investing 1000's of dollars over the years in treatments that worked for others and not for my unique challenges I have totally empathy for wanting to know it will help before investing even small amounts in something new! 

Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions!


Yours in Beauty

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment