Friday, November 13, 2015

Self Care Saturday ~ Muddy Up!

Saturday is my 'self care' day ... after a long week of chasing after 5 busy boys I need some pampering! 

One of my favorite ways to spend it is doing an essential oil treatment on my hair and choose an Aloette  FACIAL treatment for my skin while catching up on some PRV shows from the week ... the Muddy Up mask is just heaven and one of my favorites! 

Aloette’s Muddy Up Detoxifying Masque isn’t just fun to wear.  This exfoliating formula, featuring soothing cucumber extract and pore purifying Calcium Bentonite, deep cleans to reveal brighter, tighter looking skin in just one application!

Bentonite is a big sounding 'ingredient' that many might confuse as being 'bad for you since it is hard to pronounce and internet lore tends to spread messages that if you cannot pronounce something on a label that means it must be 'nasty toxic chemical'  so I figured I would take a minute to share some resources on what it actually IS and why you want it in your skin care!
Calcium Bentonite is a natural clay that is created from volcanic ash and charged with energy from the volcano than than is left to age for 10's of 1000's of years in the sea beds around the world to become different types of clay depending on the kind of sea bed and so forth. Calcium Benotine has been used for 1000's of years as a natural healing remedy for people known for a being the safest form of detoxing both when taken internally and when used externally. As more and more people make a move back to 'natural' options for skincare and health it is making a come back into mainstream use! It is especially helpful when used in a skincare regime as it acts like a magnet to draw and absorb toxins in the skin and cleanses deep into the pores by pulling up the unwanted oils, exfoliating dead skin cells and has antiseptic properties to help remove bacteria that causes black heads and pimples to form on the skin.

A treatment leaves the skin feeling so soft and subtle and it has a very 'relaxing' effect on the body! 

I love to use the muddy up mask not only on my face but also on my psoriasis break outs ~ i find that it helps to reduce the inflammation and combined with my other Aloette products speed the healing time! 

If you'd like more informtion on the Muddy Up or to have a chance to 'try before you buy' give me a shout and I would love to help you out!

Yours in Beauty
Margaret

 



No comments:

Post a Comment