Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Still Sharing the Beauty

Hey there all ~ just wanted to thank everyone who has been following along with the Awaken to Aloette with Margaret blog, Your support truly means the world to me! 

If you are a follower you have likely noticed that my posts have been sporadic, not because I have lost interest in all the benefits of Aloette but because I have been TOO busy enjoying both my sharing of Aloette and life in general to keep up with everything!  My goal for 2016 is to once again find the abundance that life has to offering including abundance of TIME and that means looking at how I can better utilize my time!

So I wanted to also post an update that YES I am still actively sharing the beauty of Aloette with my current and new customer base with all the other amazing adventures I have on the go blogging separately has proven a challenge. So I have decided that in the interest of time management I am going to combine all my passions into ONE blogging format where I will blog about LIFE including all my passions of clean eating, clean living, and cultivating creativity! 



I invite you to please come follow me here on the website Totallyawake4-life or direct link to the 'blog' portion only is here or you can connect with my new lifestyle blog on Facebook

As always to make sure you do not miss out on upcoming skincare and beauty product sales make sure to sign up for my newsletter!  

I also will be keeping my Facebook page  separate so you can continue to connect with me in that format for all this Skincare and Beauty related! 


Yours in Beauty
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment